Welcome to the rebirth of the kustom kulture. This retro-inspired paint scheme features a candy red base with a subtle airbrushing technique that hints at darkening clouds. The asymmetric design wraps around the bodywork, and the hand-laid red and orange pinstripes are highlighted with a black fogged edge inner drop shadow for added depth and dimension. The tank is signed in old-school Harley-Davidson 70's retro gold script with a black floating pinstripe to make it pop.
-Designed for the Softail Fat Boy
-Three piece set includes front fender, rear fender and tank
-Limited availability - only 150 sets will be offered worldwide
-Custom 16" Ape-Hangers
The original fat custom icon that changed it all has done it again. Satin chrome finishes. Beefy 240mm rear tire. And now available in a Milwaukee-Eight™ 107 or 114 Big Twin Engine for the most muscular, unstoppable Fat Boy® motorcycle ever.
Styling & Features
• Satin Chrome Finishes: An all-you-can eat portion of sculpted satin chrome gives the Fat Boy® a look that'll make a big impact.
• Milwaukee-Eight® Big Twin Engine: A powerful, smooth-running engine with crisp throttle response and a pure, soul-satisfying
rumble. Available in 107 and 114 engine displacements.
• Steamroller Stance: A muscular look thanks to all-new solid-disc Lakester wheels wrapped in the widest front tire we've ever
offered from the factory at 160mm combined with a 240mm rear tire.
• Signature LED Forward Lighting: Darkness-defying lighting that give you greater visibility at night.
• All-New Softail® Frame: A lighter, stiffer frame (compared to the prior Softail® and Dyna® models) that takes the idea of form
and function to a place it's never been before. It's the look of a hard tail from a bygone era that delivers a thoroughly modern
• High Performance Front Suspension: New Showa® SDBV® suspension technology provides the performance of a racing-style
cartridge fork for reduced weight with linear damping characteristics
• High Performance Rear Mono Shock: All-new easily adjustable mono-shock rear suspension allows for dynamic cornering
capability while preserving the hardtail look.
• Engine: Milwaukee-Eight® 114
• Bore: 4 in.
• Stroke: 4.5 in.
• Displacement: 114 cu. in.
• Compression Ratio: 10.5:1
• Fuel System: Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
• Exhaust: 2-into-2 staggered; catalyst in muffler
• Length: 93.3 in.
• Seat Height, Laden: 25.9 in.
• Seat Height, Unladen: 26.6 in.
• Ground Clearance: 4.5 in.
• Rake (steering head) (deg): 30 deg.
• Trail: 4.1 in.
• Wheelbase: 65.6 in.
• Tires, Front Specification: 160/60R18,70V,BW
• Tires, Rear Specification: 240/40R18,79V,BW
• Fuel Capacity: 5 gal.
• Oil Capacity (w/filter): 5 qt.
• Weight, As Shipped: 670 lb.
• Weight, In Running Order: 699 lb.
• Engine Torque Testing Method: J1349
• Engine Torque: 124 ft-lb
• Engine Torque (rpm): 3,250
• Lean Angle, Right (deg.): 34.3
• Lean Angle, Left (deg.): 33.4
• Fuel Economy: Estimated City/Hwy: 43 mpg
• Primary Drive: Chain, 34/46 ratio
• Gear Ratios (overall) st: 9.311
• Gear Ratios (overall) nd: 6.454
• Gear Ratios (overall) rd: 4.793
• Gear Ratios (overall) th: 3.882
• Gear Ratios (overall) th: 3.307
• Gear Ratios (overall) th: 2.79
• Wheels, Front Type: Machined, Lakester cast aluminum
• Wheels, Rear Type: Machined, Lakester cast aluminum
• Brakes, Caliper Type: 4-piston fixed front and 2-piston floating rear deg.
• Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps: High beam, turn signals, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, ABS,
security, low battery voltage, low fuel
• Gauges: 5-inch with digital speedometer, gear, odometer,fuel level and analog tachometer indication